lerosey asked: Hullo! :) I wonder if you can help a fellow MJ fan? Please. My mum is a huge mj fan, and I have bought her a lot of Michael Jackson biographies. Now I'm planning to secretly buy her the "Michael Jackson: the complete story of the king of pop" by Lisa Campbell; I wonder if you have read such book, and if so, is it a good book? I sort of want to know firsthand from actual fans their own take on Campbell's book. Much Thanks!!
First of all, your Mom’s lucky to have such a rad kid to do that :-) I haven’t read that book but it has good reviews online. I’d recommend buying her the book he wrote himself called Moonwalker.
I’m not a big fan of authors who didn’t know Michael personally writing books about him because they only know as much as we fans do.
Also, Michael Jackson: The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story by J. Randy Taraborrelli (who knew MJ personally) is a great book to consider too. Hope that helped!@3 months ago with 3 notes
@3 months ago with 32 notes
- shot and injured two women in a truck without clearly identifying the driver
- shot and rammed another truck without clearly identifying the driver
*No Media Coverage on LAPD clearly going wrong here
- Placed a $1.4 Million Bounty, the largest ever in Southern California
- Probably the first person to be targeted by a military drone target on US Soil
- Burned Christopher Dorner to death, did not allow firefighters to stop the fire
- Shoot to Kill, No Trial (Whereas James Holmes deserved one, right?)
- found his wallet twice, one at the Mexican Border, another that survived the cabin fire (Dude has magical wallets or something)
- not budged on revealing any “corruption,” Dorner’s only request
Yeah, LAPD, way to prove Christopher Dorner wrong.